Ireland still has one of the highest reported rates of death by suicide in the European Union with young males under 21 being most at risk. Our experience is that the actual rate is much higher, and almost no school or community that we work with in the country is untouched by losing someone to suicide. As we are going into a new school year, 2019, we wanted to provide some information on how important each and every skydive fundraiser is to the work of Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland.
With the funds that we will receive from your skydive we can:
- Provide full resource packs to 5 more schools in remote areas, or
- Provide an additional school visit, or
- Provide an extra 25 hours of counselling for priority at-risk teens, or
- Provide an additional 3 weeks of FreeText Crisis Support,or
- Arrange an additional teacher training course
You can help us in our vital, life-saving work, and amaze yourself with one of the most thrilling experiences you can have, by joining our Skydive For Life 2019
"YSPI, saving lives through education"